this party started
hi, I’m Molly
your party-planning bestie, your graphic design wizard,
your guide to the Land of Stationery
I help modern couples and Pinterest-obsessed party hosts stand out in guests’ mailboxes, with bold, imaginative invitations that are custom designed with your theme and personality in mind.
I believe there’s always room to bend the rules a bit when it comes to stationery, so you can balance what Mom and Grandma may want and what you want.
I started Beauty Bright Design because I believe today’s modern couples and discerning party planners are looking for event stationery beyond the “typical.” While I love simple creams and scripted fonts as much the next girly gal, I also love non-traditional fonts and bright, bold colors. I started my boutique design firm to serve free-spirited souls who aren’t afraid to let their geek flag fly and break a few traditions.
I can’t wait to hear your vision and bring it to life.
Ready to get this party started?
fun facts about moi
- My husband and I are high school sweethearts. Despite the fact that I spend most days designing wedding invitations, we eloped!
- I speak Russian.
- I’m a sushi-oholic.
- I’m passionate about LGBTQ Rights and mental health awareness.
- I’ve lived in 8 states and moved 34 times (military family!).
- I go to Target three times a week (you too, right?).
- I’m a nerd at heart, with a deep love for all-things Star Trek, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones etc. (I don’t speak Klingon or Dothraki, but I’m willing to learn for the right client!)